Extra terms and conditions workshops
We would like to point out our conditions for the workshops. If you book / book / pay a workshop online, by mail or by telephone, you automatically agree with our General Terms and Conditions and with the additional conditions below regarding our workshops.
- Obtaining information is of course entirely without obligation.
- Your registration is only definitive when we have received your payment through the bank.
- Order of registration is order receipt payment.
- In case of insufficient registrations we reserve the right to shift registrations to another day / time.
- Have you registered / paid for a certain date, but would you like to attend the workshop on another day? Then we are forced to charge € 25 in administration costs. This is viewed and discussed per person.
- Have you registered / paid for the workshop but would you like to cancel? If you unexpectedly wish to cancel a workshop, this must be done by e-mail. Up to 4 weeks before the start of the course can be canceled free of charge. If canceled between 2 and 4 weeks before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be charged. In case of cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of the course, Latex Repair is entitled to charge the full course fee. In case of hindrance, a student can appoint a substitute to take the course. This must be communicated to Latex Repair before the start of the course. In that case the original registrant remains responsible for paying the course fee, unless the replacement takes care of payment. This does not involve extra costs. The foregoing also applies if you are ill and you therefore opt out, regardless of when you opt out, even if you call on the day that you are ill. Unfortunately, we can not return the course fee.
- Your registration is final after receipt of your payment. You will receive a confirmation, address and directions after your payment.
- Participation in workshops is completely at your own risk. If a participant is allergic to latex, he can not participate in a workshop. If a participant is pregnant, she can not participate in a workshop. If participant does participate, it is entirely at your own risk. Latex Repair does not test participants for latex allergy, that is the responsibility of the participant prior to possible participation. Latex Repair is not liable for misuse of tools and materials. Repairs of garments are the responsibility of the participant. Latex Repair is not responsible for not getting the garment off during the workshop. Latex Repair is not liable for any consequences (direct / indirect) as a consequence of the above mentioned items.
- Before the start of the workshop you will receive a form with regard to your own risk of participation. Without signing, you can unfortunately not participate in our workshops.
- 7- Linschoten: kleding/bh
- 28-Emmen: kleding/bh
De hele agenda 2019 bekijken? KLIK HIER
Wat zeggen onze klanten?
Klik en lees de reviews van onze klanten via de Feedbackcompany:
Als eerste op de hoogte van kortingen, nieuwe latex lappen e.d.? Klik hier of op de afbeelding en meld je vrijblijvend aan.